FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 From: $1,000
- Posted: 24 Aug 2020
1. Online Technical Support:
· Provides product recommendations to answer to enquiries from Area Sale Manager, Distributor Sale Representative (DSR) and customers;
2. Product developments:
· Carry out Total and competitors trial test, testimonials with current products, new products;
3. Field technical support:
· Lubrication survey to implement TOTAL Lubricants, Lubrication Audits to identify improvements to induce savings maintenance cost through promoting specialties ranges;
· Resolves technical problems regarding product or equipment performance in order to protect the company against unfounded litigation;
· Consults and plans with Area Sale Manager on implementation of Effective Technical Services for nominated Total accounts, identifies and implements profit improvement opportunities with customers;
· Works with frontline sales colleagues to develop new industrial and automotive customers and identifies customer needs through investigation analysis, communicates proactively with technical staff in target accounts to promote early adoption of Total lubricants and programs;
· Carry out joint and solo visits to new and existing key customers providing technical proposals/assistance to generate sales opportunities and secures product upgrade opportunities;
· Providing on field training of product application knowledge to Distributor Lube Engineers and reviews Distributor Lube Engineer customer interaction regularly to ensure quality of offering;
4. Management of technical service standards and materials:
· Establishment, translation and revision of technical standards (Technical data sheet, raw material specification…) and provide needed technical assistance on important commercial projects;
· Documents results of technical programs/recommendations to quantify savings and/or cost avoidance for Effective Technical Services customers and/or provide success stories;
· Conducts training for the benefit of new technical and sales employees, customers and distributors on product knowledge, applications and programs;
· University graduate, engineering/mechanical/materials preferred;
· Minimum 3 years field experience;
· Equipment knowledge;
· Technical programs knowledge;
· Customer development;
· Effective Technical Services account management;
· Good ability to know how to solve technical problems;
· Good presentation and negotiation skill;
· Good English communication and writing;
· Computer skill of power point, word and excel, etc.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.