Finance Assistant Manager_ Modern Trade
- Unilever Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 19 Jan 2018
- Be responsible to manage the monthly spending of Modern Trade centrally investments and Customer Trade Term within the annual budget and framework approved.
- Build annually investment framework for all centrally investment for Modern Trade Channel
- Build up and deliver the core financial performance analysis for Modern Trade channel as both a standard timeline requirements and ad-hoc analysis as assigned
- Do the monthly financial forecasting for all Modern Trade centrally investments and Customer Trade Term
- Make sure all the investment will be reflected fairly to the Financial Statements and in accordance with Financial Accounting Standards.
- Assist Customer Development Finance Manager in Customer Profitability and Trade Terms management.
- Consult Business Partners on financial processes, financial control and relevant legacy systems
- Control the actual annually/quarterly and monthly trade term claim submission from the Customers
- Control the spending of all centrally investment for Modern Trade Field Force is aligned with investment principles
- Perform the pre and post-promotion evaluation for all centrally basket promotion and loyalty program investment with insights, key learning and actions take forwards with Business team
- Perform the monthly ROI tracking for Modern Trade Independent Distributors with highlight and key actions take forwards to improve distributors profitability
- Perform a quarterly evaluation of Modern Trade customer credit limit to minimize financial risk to the company
- Be involved in related departmental projects
- Involve and deliver ad hoc projects as business requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Auditing or Finance
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in multi-national companies (manufacturing preferred)
- Having strong analytical skills and good business sense and ability to translate data-driven into business insights
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Being proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent computer skills in using Microsoft Office Applications (specially in using Excel, Presentation)
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees