Finance Business Partner Manager – Sales & Marketing
- Beiersdorf Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 02 Nov 2017
1. Finance’s Strategy
- Understand business strategies & challenges of the Sales functions and enable to support company to deliver company’s target.
- Actively monitor and review Sales KPIs on monthly basis with Finance Manager to evaluate risk and opportunities to ensure the delivery as per plan.
- Drive all assigned Finance KPIs to deliver short/ medium/ & long-term strategies
- Make the finally approved budget agreed among all relevant parties (GM, FI, Sales, and HR) by given deadline (ABP, FC, LE)
- Provide on-time & accurate reports and analysis of business results versus plan ((Monthly sales report, monthly SFC report, monthly (channel & CAT) P&L, monthly SCM & MKT Budget). Provide the analysis for variances and clear reason for decision-making.
- Actively lead & Setup monthly review meeting for SFC, SCM Budget, MKT budget, Chanel & CAT P&L) with Business Partners. Evaluate risk and opportunities to ensure the delivery as per plan.
- Manage operation expenses: Sales incentives, Promotion payment, Display payment, Wholesales-retail scheme payment, Trade return management, Sales Management System (DMS) payment.
- Lead, manage & analyze sales field budget (including NIVEA & EUCERIN Sales force cost).
- Make analysis and propose the actions or changes based on this monthly report to FI Manager/Country Manager for approval or revision
- Deploy these changes into the system and keep this process onward
- Lead the financial effectiveness of investment to distributors (GT) & customers (MT)
- Lead on TTC monitoring & TTC analysis and support MT in negotiation with Key Account (including Plan, Actual, & Forecast)
- Lead and analyze CAP Report (Customers analysis profitability) by Key Account and present to business partners/management team with the recommendation point of view
- Lead Internal P&L by channel (by channel and by region) (Actual, Plan and Forecast)
- Lead Internal P&L by CAT and Sub-cat (Actual, Plan and Forecast)
- Analyze expenses to determine return on investment of incentive and promotional programs (Pre & Post evaluation)
- Do pricing strategy proposal to enhance sustainable profitability in acceptable level of market environment and internal strategy
- Prepare evaluation of new launch or re-launch products
- Lead the compliance in Business (Annual external Audit and periodical internal audit)
- Drive transparency on sales performance
- Manage sales promotion effectively based on organization compliance
- Review and set-up internal processes
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team & Finance and address calls for most general operation issues; escalate to Finance Manage, as appropriate
6. Finance Partnership
- Find a personal and professional way to approach the partnered functions and become their trustworthy & excellent Sales & MKT Business Partner.
- Finds the right balance between meeting Business Partner needs and achieving business goals.
- Bring Finance values to support Sales & MKT Business Partner
- Do training to Business Partners
7. Team Development
- Train, coach and develop subordinates by progressively transfer knowledge for career development and succession planning.
- Contribute in building Finance’s culture and driving positive change whenever applicable.
- Positively contribute to build up the Department and Company’s teamwork
- Participate local/regional projects
- Prepare Finance Reports as assigned by Finance Manager and submit as per timeline;
- Do other job assignments as requested by Finance Manager and the Company to contribute to the success of the Finance Department and the Company;
- Ensure to deliver the job performance at high level of passion, high quality of work, and timeline expectation.
- Education: University degree in finance / controlling.
- Work Experience: at least 3 years of experience in the same position or similar job.
- Other qualifications:
- Possess strong sense of business acumen
- Strong analytical skill
- Possess High level of passion
- Excellent Leadership in building a good role model
- Able to coach & develop others
- Think out of the box & creative is preferable
- Professional grooming and appearance
- Good at Vietnamese & English communication (speaking & writing)
- Presentation skill
- Well organized & self-disciplined
- Having an attitude of “making impossible possible”
- High sense of responsibility and teamwork
- Negotiation & Influencing skills.
2. Functional skills & job knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel.
- Good analysis skill.
About Beiersdorf Vietnam
Beiersdorf Vietnam is one of more than 150 international affiliates of the cosmetics company Beiersdorf AG which is based in Hamburg, Germany. We are global skincare market leader with successful international brand portfolio include Eucerin, La Prairie, Labello, 8x4, and Hansaplast. In Vietnam market, we are specialized in NIVEA and Eucerin.