Front Office Manager
- CarePlus Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Mar 2019
1. Front Office HR & Planning Duties.
- Staffing with necessary skills to complete tasks
- Organize work flow and ensure sufficient staff to complete tasks
- Ensure staff receive necessary training relevant to provide excellent Customer Service
- Organizing rosters to ensure staff coverage on daily basis
- Set staff Key Performance Indicators and measure on monthly basis
- Regular meetings with staff to discuss performance and improvements
- Coordinate with HC Team & provide planning for the Corporate Health check
- Ensure staff and operational discipline
- Work with HR to recruit part-time/seasonal staff for peak periods or on-site corporate health checks.
2. Operations Work Flow & Facility Management.
- Managing proper patient flow to avoid congestion in system and/or during Corporate Health Checks
- Ensure proper documentation completed at every station on completion of patient visit
- Ensure all patient information collected for each patient to produce a medical report at the end of cycle
- Ensure accuracy of information in each file
- Organize work flow to minimize waiting time
- Ensure all work stations are manned on time every time
- Ensure patients are aware of work flow when they enter clinic
- Learn from other international business and employ best practices where appropriate
- Accommodate client requests whenever possible
- Arrange for sample collections to be done prior to clients visiting Clinic
- Ensure equipment in good working order at all times
- Notify management of equipment needs or issues in timely manner
- Ensure excellent house-keeping at all time
- Ensure that the facility and equipment are clean and well maintained by cleaning, security and maintenance teams
- Ensure that the load of the clinic is managed well and facilitate the planning so that the clinic is always working at capacity.
3. Communication & Customer Service.
- Maintain good communication with patients who visit Clinic and corporate clients
- Inform management of problems or issues that need their attention on a regular basis
- Inform clients of any changes in schedule or processes
- Ensure to maintain strict confidentiality with clients’ and company’s medical information
- Lead the weekly clinic operation meetings with all key staff to ensure we deal with potential issues in a timely manner
- Ensure good client communication at all times
- Deal with complaints as and when they arise and resolve problems
- Liaise with all departments within CityClinic necessary to complete the services offered by the Clinic
- Develop key relationships with Head Nurses, Lab Managers, Med Dir, Doctors, Clinic Coordinator in TB, Admin/Purchasing Manager and any other key management positions
- Develop sound relationships with staff at the Clinic and work closely with Clinic sales persons and Marketing Dept.
4. Overall financial performance of the Clinic.
- Ensure monthly retail, upsell, cross-sell sales targets are achieved
- Coordinate with corporate sales team to achieve corporate sales targets
- Processing all documentation necessary for completion of delivery of services and their appropriate billing
- Ensure good retention of existing clients and adding new clients annually
- Develop business and adapt to changing client needs.
- Provide leadership for team at the Clinic
- Demonstrate good management skills and decision making in daily business
- Ensure Clinic team integrates with CityClinic as a whole.
- A tertiary qualification in HealthCare/Hospitality or Business Management or any related background + extensive knowledge of and experience within Sales in the service industry, ideally healthcare services industry
- Strong taste for challenges – strong ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills
- Customer Service oriented
- At least 5 year experience in a Supervisor/Management role
- Demonstrated commitment to Customer Service, Sales, Health & Safety
- Comprehensive knowledge to the local laws and regulations (Labor law, Health and Safety regulations etc..)
- Proficiency in English.
Working Location: CarePlus Clinic, Floor 2, Crescent Plaza, 105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.
About CarePlus Việt Nam
CarePlus là hệ thống phòng khám theo tiêu chuẩn quốc tế, được đầu tư 100% vốn nước ngoài. Cung cấp dịch vụ chăm sóc sức khỏe ngoại trú chất lượng cao, giá phải chăng, với đội ngũ y khoa hàng đầu và trang thiết bị hiện đại.
CarePlus là thành viên của Singapore Medical Group (SMG), nhà cung cấp dịch vụ chăm sóc sức khoẻ hàng đầu tại Singapore với mạng lưới hơn 20 chuyên khoa và hơn 26 phòng khám.