General Accounting - Kế toán Tổng hợp
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Oct 2017
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- To establish and manage the internal control systems and the regulations on internal control including policies, regulations, professional processes and other internal rules.
- Bank accounts management
- Daily reconciliation of cash and bank transactions, monitor cash balances of all bank accounts.
- Control and manage Cash flow forecast to maximize the efficiency in cash management.
- Prepare bank transfer for expense related to company activities
- Regulate company’s expenditure and compliance with company guideline and regulation
*Supervise general accounting
- To ensure daily accounting are posted into system on time and accuracy included of cash/bank accounting transaction.
- To ensure end-of month accounting transactions are recorded adequate and on time,
- Ensure month-end closing is on time, accounting transaction are fully completed and compliance with accounting policy & government regulation,
- Maintain good relationship with the banks counterparties. Monitor to ensure all the portfolio's net asset value, fund certificates to be valued in accordance with the provisions of law and internal rules; assets and company's resources to be managed safely and effectively; customer’s assets are managed separately and independently; financial report, operational report, report on financial safety norms and other reports of the company to be made honestly, correctly, timely, fully updated in accordance with current law.
- Ad-hoc reports and assignments as and when required
- At least 2 years experienced in actual working time of account and audit at securities company, fund management company, credit institution, and insurance company;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant discipline i.e. account and audit;
- Securities certificates granted by SSC is preferable;
- Business level English language skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills are required.
- General software skills (particularly Excel) are required.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Với hơn 110 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực bảo hiểm nhân thọ kể từ khi được thành lập vào năm 1902, Dai-ichi Life luôn hoạt động dựa trên nền tảng “Khách hàng là trên hết” và sẽ tiếp tục áp dụng triết lý kinh doanh này vào mọi hoạt động của công ty nhằm thực hiện cam kết trở thành người bạn đồng hành đáng tin cậy trọn đời của khách hàng.