General Accounting Officer
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 26 Jan 2018
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- Preparing and record accounting transaction/financial statement and other reports.
2/ PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supervise general accounting
- To ensure daily accounting are posted into Sun system on time and accuracy included of cash/bank accounting transaction
- To ensure end-of-month accounting transactions are recorded adequate and on time
- Supervise GL group to ensure month-end closing is on time, accounting transactions are fully completed and compliance with accounting policy & government regulation
- Reconcile & control GL accounts timely, proactive & update to manager usual accounting transaction promptly
- Review all transaction are prepared with accuracy calculation Understanding Vietnam Tax Law and Vietnam Accounting System.
- Review and control accounting system.
- Ad-hoc requirements.
1/ Education, no. of year experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Finance, Accounting or Banking industry.
2/ Technical skills:
- Access, SUN, good in Excel. Preferred in Life Insurance knowledge.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese and international accounting standards, taxes, legal
- Strong technical accounting background.
- English writing skill, Financial analysis
- Knowledge of Sun system,
- Sound financial management skills, excellent interpersonal skill,
3/ Soft skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork. Leadership
- Be pro-active
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
As a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. and a member of Dai-ichi Life Group, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Ltd. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established in January of 2007. This is the first foreign market that Dai-ichi Life Group expands its business through a 100%-owned subsidiary.
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.