General Accounting Staff (019)
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 26 Jan 2018
- Have responsible for processing payments and accounting transactions, updating accounting books and retrieving accounting documents.
- Prepare accounting entries for cash, bank, inventory, assets to ensure all accounting transactions are updated into general ledgers correctly, in time, follow Vietnamese Accounting Standard and company internal rules.
- Control and manage Cash flow to maximize the efficiency in cash management.
- Daily receive, arrange, file and retrieve accounting documents.
- Check and manage all accounting documents to ensure all accounting documents have supporting documents complying with Vietnamese Accounting Standard, Government regulations, and to be signed by company authorized singers.
- Manage and storage all accounting documents to ensure all accounting book are fully and easily to find.
- Other required that related accounting supporting.
Education, no. of year experience:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in Finance, Accounting or Banking industry.
- English level B.
- Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Good in communication skills
- Teamwork. Leader ship
- Be pro-active
- Personal attributes
- Careful, sense of responsibility.
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
As a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. and a member of Dai-ichi Life Group, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Ltd. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established in January of 2007. This is the first foreign market that Dai-ichi Life Group expands its business through a 100%-owned subsidiary.
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.