Hanoi - Associate (Law firm)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 $600 - $1,000
- Posted: 01 Jun 2021
• Advising international and Vietnamese clients on foreign investment, M&A, corporate, banking, finance, real estate, and project deals.
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents.
• Conducting research and analysis of information/legal documents.
• Attending meetings with clients/other third parties.
• Representing clients in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at the court/arbitration.
• Liaising with relevant authorities to deal with their requirements as well as to follow up the ongoing cases.
• Performing other assignments as delegated by senior colleague(s) and partners from time to time.
• Bachelor degree in law.
• Obtained the Certificate of Practice in Law to be an advantage.
• Working experience in top local or international law firms at least 2 years for Associate position.
• Ability to work under high pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to handle work independently.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing English in legal practice.
• Very passionate and enthusiastic.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.