HCM - Associate (Law Firm)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1700 $700 - $1,700
- Posted: 09 Jul 2021
- Advising international and Vietnamese clients on foreign investment, M&A, corporate, banking, finance, real estate, and project deals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents.
- Conducting research and analysis of information/legal documents.
- Attending meetings with clients/other third parties.
- Representing clients in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at the court/arbitration.
- Liaising with relevant authorities to deal with their requirements as well as to follow up the ongoing cases.
- Performing other assignments as delegated by senior colleague(s) and partners from time to time.
- Legal research and analysis;
- contract drafting, reviewing;
- M&A (due diligence, re-structuring and closing works);
- dealing directly with clients, representing clients negotiations and meetings;
- working with Governmental authorities.
Ability to work under high pressure.
Graduated from a Vietnam Law Faculty;
Fluency in English (writing and speaking);
From 04 - 05 years of experience in legal professional position (among which at least 03 years working for a law firm, internship time not counted). Having been trained and worked at top-tier VN law firms is an advantage.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.