HCM - Product Development Manager (Footwear)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,500 - $2,000
- Posted: 06 Oct 2021
- Implementation and monitoring of the development calendar in production countries.
- Review of projects with footwear director and product development director and allocation of projects to the factories in conjunction with the footwear management team.
- Review final development sample and initial price quotation before passing it to merchandising team
- Monitor schedules for issuance of production specs sheets, signing of production confirmations shoes, specs changes, commercialization package, etc.
- Review development samples according to the request dates and specification.
- Evaluate factories performance in terms of sample quality, delivery, cost and evaluate sample room, library, material warehouse to make sure it is conforms to the standards.
- Evaluate supplier’s performance in terms of their ability in material and component development, cooperation, consistency in quality, delivery, and cost.
- Conduct periodic review of development staff’s performance and build training programs that will enhance their skills and improve their performance.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.