Head of Third Party Department
- FE CREDIT , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 Feb 2018
- Proposing & developing business plans & strategies to acquire new customers & maximize Third party team figures as part of overall FE CREDIT’s sales strategy
- Co-work with other departments on new initiatives and directives
- Acquiring new partners at the segmentation and strategy at a time
- Co-work with Third Party to ensure quality and quantity of customer’s portfolio.
- Ensure Third Party compliance
- Monitoring and managing daily and thoroughly business and operation of Third party Dept for the best productivity and achievement.
- Updating and monitoring sales result, feedbacks from other departments and partners have right and effective direction to meet the targets
- Driving customer acquisition by proposing an managing the promotion or sales triggering activities
- Assuring Third party team and business operation in compliance with FE CREDIT’s policies & regulations
- Assuring effective development and implementation of ad-hoc projects of Third Party Dept.
- Leading and coaching Third Party team for their best performance and development; Building culture and team spirit
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Director of Telesales and Third Party Center
- Bachelor Graduate, major: Business Administration, Economics or relating area
- At least 04 year experiences working in sales management position, preferably working as telesales for banking or financial institution
- Deep understanding of banking products & services
- Strong oral & verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, customer focused & goal driven
- Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Fluent in Vietnamese & English
About FE CREDIT
Developing from The Consumer Credit Division under Viet Nam Prosperity Joint – Stock Commercial Bank (VP Bank), after nearly 6 years of operation, FE CREDIT has grown to be a leading financial company, with over 15,000 employees and partners operation around 63 provinces and cities nationwide, serving millions of Vietnamese people through the mortgage loan of products and service.