HR & Administration Manager (based in HaiPhong)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Hai Phong - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,500 - $2,000
- Posted: 12 Feb 2018
- Manage the HR & administrative activities of the overall organization so that HR process, administrative procedure and equipment, supplies, other resources are used effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and control Finance & Accounting area for the company to ensure that all transaction, systems and procedures comply with regulation, accounting principles and standard.
- From time to time, support other activities such as IT, HSE… other business related.
2. Direct Reports: HR & Administrative staff
Indirect Reports: HSE manager, administrator planning in individual site office.
3. Dimensions of Position: Area & Nature of Impact: this person will be responsible for all activities of HR & Administration in Vietnam, including site offices.
4. Key Result Areas:
4.1 HR activities: To develop and implement related HR programs. Assistance for developing and implementing a broad range of activities in the functions and a facilitator of communications in terms of HR issues in the workforce.
4.2 Administrative activities.
- Office equipment and supply: plan, review, procure and control the inventories based on company policy;
- Handle all finance related activities, such as communication with banker, keeping records and documents, control transaction;
- Review the daily transactions and the details of all accounts to ensure that they are compliance with the accounting standard;
- Collaborate with banks for all Company’s transactions, facilities and Treasury;
- Control all Accounting and Finance works to comply with Group Finance Manual and Local Finance Procedure and policies;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently;
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that office administration programs and activities are appropriate for the current business needs;
- Plan, priorities manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities and systems;
- Ad-hoc tasks based on actual situation.
4.3 HSE: To coordinate & ensure Vesuvius standard HSE items, norms and targets in relation to SIO, SIOPA, Safety audits, Risk Assessments and mitigation, etc. are being followed at all customer sites in the country.
4.4 Maintaining company Assets: To ensure proper maintenance & up keep of all assets (systems,equipment, machines) deployed by the organization at the customer sites and report on quarterly basis.
4.5 Monthly Report: To prepare & submit detailed monthly report to superior by 1st week of every month as per the standard reporting format.
4.6 Compliance and Professional Ethics: To ensure strict compliance of Approval procedures implemented by all local staff from time to time and maintain highest standard of moral & professional ethics as per Company’s ABC Policy and Corporate Code of Conduct.
- University graduation in Administration and HR related field.
- Accounting or related in filed graduation would be preferable;
- Professional training for HR would be advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR & Administration;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Finance.
- Knowledge in HR, Labour Law and Regulation;
- Proficiency in English & Vietnamese. Understanding of Chinese is desirable;
- Experience in ERP system, knowledge in ACCPAC would be advantage;
- Mature, Resourceful and Independent;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in oral and written English;
- Disciplined Approach – work habits & cost effectiveness;
- Comfortable in extensive travelling to various locations;
- Demonstration of good interpersonal and communication skills, analytical & negotiation skills.
- This position is expected to handle various tasks and daily in-time target;
- The focus is on HR activities, while coordinating with other parties to cover administrative requirement such as booking for hotel, air-ticket, IT related issues, financial coordination;
- Submit related reports;
- Other ad-hoc activities such as PPE, new year calendar for customers, interpreter, etc.
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
As a part of Faro Recruitment Group, an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, and the Americas, Faro Recruitment Vietnam JSC has committed to deliver the best quality of service in a professional manner to our Clients and Candidates.