HR Business Partner Manufacturing
- Unilever Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1700 Competitive
- Posted: 21 Nov 2017
- Be responsible for activation of the local Human Resources Plan (including the talent component);
- Be responsible for delivering Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/IR) to the business;
- Provide input into the Talent strategy for the business through HR insight and analysis of people related business issues (people, capabilities, organization, leadership and culture) and opportunities;
- Implement and coordinate change initiatives to support enhanced organizational effectiveness within the business;
- Interact with HR and business colleagues within and outside the business to ensure alignment of HR activity in the spirit of One Unilever;
- Work with HR colleagues from Expertise teams to deliver HR interventions within the business;
- Collect Human Resources/Organization Effectiveness metrics and measurements for the business across entire HR life cycle;
- Monitor and address legal compliance issues to by ensuring that the organization complies with local and national laws;
- Interface with HR service provider for delivery of core HR services to the business, monitors quality and timeliness of service provision.
- University graduated with relevant experience in HR systems and processes;
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR life cycle;
- Relevant experience in ER/IR systems and processes in a factory/manufacturing environment;
- Thorough understanding of managing trade unions, key legal, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes at factory/manufacturing environment;
- Ideally have experience in HR service centre environment and/or expertise teams as well as hands-on HR management experience in the business
- Good command of English
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees