HR Executive (Training Coordinator)
- KMS Technology , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Jan 2018
- Responsible for overall operation of training programs including events, technical trainings and soft skills trainings
- Develop program schedule, prepare training materials and facilities for training programs
- Contact trainers to prepare for training programs
- Support trainees throughout training programs
- Collect feedback from trainers, trainees and related leaders/managers after trainings
- Discuss and suggest actions for issues collected from feedback
- Maintain continuous improvements
- Participate in other activities of the department, such as career counseling and universities partnership program
- Other duties or tasks as needed
- Interested in training and developing people
- New graduate with social activities/ internship experience in training and development is advantaged
- Good presentation and communication skills, with the ability to work well with other departments across the organization.
- Good teamwork and organizational skills, continuous improvement mindset
- Strong ability in English communication
- Having knowledge and experience in software development is a big plus
About KMS Technology
KMS Technology is a leading provider of software development, testing services, and consulting. Based out of Atlanta, GA with offices in California and Vietnam, KMS works exclusively with ISV’s to accelerate the delivery of innovative software solutions and make offshore outsourcing easier and more effective.
KMS Technology, is an 8-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product evelopment and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 750 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 5 IT company and top 32 best places to work in Vietnam.