HR Supervisor - Giám sát Nhân sự
- Red Bull (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. , Ho Chi Minh - Binh Duong - Dong Nai - Vietnam
- 1200 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Feb 2019
- Perform job grading and create the salary structure system for all positions at Company and revised (if any) as Labor law requirement.
- Perform the action plan for individual training program for Key Staffs yearly or/ and assigned by Board of Director.
- Make recruitment plan and recruit for all level
- Review documents, reports relating to Time-keeping Record, Insurance Reports, ATM Registration, PIT Registration,....
- Coordinate periodic KPIs review program.
- Perform others duties as per assigment of Superiors and Board of Director.
- Bachelor Degree or higher level in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 3-year experiences in the similar position
- Strong priority candidates for recruitment and training
- Other skills:
- Good understanding about Labor Law
- Good command in English (4 skills required)
- Management skills and team work skills
About Red Bull (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Red Bull (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. is an enterprise with 100% foreign owned capital and produces famous "Red Bull" Energy Drink. We are looking for qualified candidates.Red Bull (Vietnam) not only offers its employees the opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees a long term and stable career path with attractive benefits. With a workforce having a positive attitude and a mindset geared towards success, Red Bull (Vietnam) continues to be a preferred employer who engages with its employees and strives for personal development to achieve the impossible. We strive to provide our employees with a variety of opportunities for career development and advancement through continuous training opportunities. Joining the Red Bull (Vietnam) team not only means you have a commitment to excellence, but you have the opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.
Take the next step in your career as a part of our talented team, committed to exceptional quality and superior delivery.” Now we are opening many employment opportunities for dynamic, ambitious and skillful candidates with right attitude to join and grow with us. Our philosophy is “We hire for ATTITUDE and train for SKILL”.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Red Bull (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
- Human Resources Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Human Resources Jobs in Binh Duong
- Human Resources Jobs in Dong Nai
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Binh Duong
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Dong Nai
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Binh Duong
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Dong Nai