Human Resources Manager
- Wipro Unza Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 Feb 2018
A. Job Purpose:
- Job holder leads and directs the HR team at factory to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR services to the business. The HR Manager proactively advises on best practice HR and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work.
- Job holder supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture including: employee matters, compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
- Policy and procedures: foster and implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
B. Main duties and Functions:
1/ Strategy input:
- Give input to formulate people and business strategy.
- Support to implement the approved strategy.
- Analyze, plan, manage mid-career and university on-campus recruitment programs and the hiring process to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business and HR strategies.
- Identify areas that need attention and improvement (TNA)
- Develope & implement training Calendar
- Propose corporate training calendar and administer the training.
4/ Compensation & benefits :
- Ensure compensation and benefits are administered in line with Company policies and updated Government Regulations.
- Ensure HR policies and processes are in place and updated and communicated to all employees and monitor compliance
- Control Payroll Calculation, compulsory Insurances and other HR reports as required by authorities.
- Initially drafting annual HR budget
- Managing HR budgets
6/ Performance management:
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes Guide managers to conduct annual employee performance appraisal.
7/ Employee Engagement:
- Main in charge of Company employee events as HR and corporate plan to help boost employee morale and drive culture change (Year End Party, Wipro Run, Factory Outing Trip, Manager’s Day).
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Maintain discipline for the VSIP factory as well as create motivation for all employees.
8/ Team management & development
- Supervise, coach and develop Factory HR staff
9/ Reporting :
- Ensure data integrity of the HR and payroll systems
- Make sure that monthly HR internal reports are on time and accurate.
- Supervise of managing all service vendors at factory (security service, canteen, medical service, insect and fumigation
- Factory facility management
- Company legal paper-work
- Be member of Safety Committee
- Other tasks assigned by Head of HR when required
- Bachelor degree in business administration or in human resource management
- Having at least 5 years of experience in managing an HR Team. Candidate with FMCG and Manufacturing background is more preferred
- Having strength at recruitment, training and talent development background
- Strong understanding of employment law
- Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles
- Mature personality, good interpersonal skills, experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Potential and keen on learning
- Dynamic, innovative and has a can-do attitude
About Wipro Unza Vietnam
Wipro Unza is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Unza has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.