Internal Auditor Senior Supervisor
- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Oct 2020
- Perform operational audit assignments including planning, liaising with auditee, developing customized audit programs, executing audit fieldwork and drafting report for engagements
- Perform data analytics based on audit scope
- Identify weaknesses in control activities and recommend practical value-add recommendations for process improvements.
- Ensure proper documentation and conclusion on the results of audit tests and overall effectiveness of controls, adhering to internal guidelines and timelines.
- Manage and execute all aspects of operation audits including audit planning, executive and reporting.
- Conducting interviews and discussions with relevant operating unit personnel to gather planning information and prepare audit plan
- Collate and follow-up on management responses for all audit findings highlighted in draft report and ensure timely issuance of final report, in accordance with audit plan
- Provide input on operational risk issues, and keeping abreast with the latest auditing and risks developments to ensure relevance, and effectiveness of the operation audit.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years auditing experience
- Has proven track record within internal/external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality audit work, findings and reports.
- Excellent analytical, written communication, interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Familiar with risk-based and business/operational process focused audit approach
- Hand-on person with positive attitude and have a high level of integrity, drive and initiative.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and sound commercial judgement.
About Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Company Limited has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.