IT Advisory Manager - Financial Risk - Risk Advisory Services
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Aug 2021
Delivery Service Standards
- Identify specific demand from the business that aligns to enable the strategy.
- Make clear, simple, and technically design decisions that optimize risk, business and operation efficiency
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Hands on in both solution implementation project and IT consulting project
- Promote adoption of digital innovation and solution to fit with customers
- Support the Director/Partner to develop and maintain a team of competent staff, capable of delivering value through teamwork.
- Participate in and actively support mentoring/coaching and talent development within the RA practice for succession. Conduct continuous on the job training for staff according to project and provide constant feedback and support
Branding and Relationship Building
- Contribute to RA branding eminence through conducting public talks/external seminars/ client presentations
- Actively support the Directors/Partners in proposals, bidding, identify, cultivate, and develop new market opportunities
Your role as a leader
- Understand the goals of our clients and Company, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related fields
- Over 6-year experience in IT system implementation/consulting environment.
- Experience in Banking and Financial Industries is preferable.
- Understanding of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development and service architecture
- Understanding of IT standards, regulation and best practice used for IT risk management and IT service management
- Understanding of automation (RPA), data analytic and visualization and how it can be applied to enhance business operation
- Proven cases of delivering quantifiable business value through projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professional certificate CISA, CISM or CISSP is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communications skills; maturity and ability to interact responsively and tactfully with staff at all levels
- Strong leadership with high achievement drive and good teamwork player, Strategic thinking and planning, hands-on mentality
- Strong communication skill in both Vietnamese and English
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.