IT Business Analysis Senior Officer
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Sep 2017
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- Reporting to an assigned Team Leader, the Business Analyst is responsible for contributing to meeting user commitments according to plan. The Business Analyst is responsible for:
- Assisting user in defining business requirements to meet their business goals
- Preparing business specification documents
- Conducting system tests & user acceptant tests
- Carrying our day-to-day applications and operations support
2/ PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Utilizes knowledge of both the life insurance industry and current company life system functionality by writing business specifications and performs various validity testing.
- Consults with users to define needs or problem areas, and determines scope of investigation required to recommend possible solutions.
- Develop test plans and test cases.
- Executes test plans independently or in conjunction with the user.
- Contributes to the resolution of common system problems.
- Assists with user on-the-job training on basic functional components.
- Participates and contributes during studies and/or gap analysis in order to identify functional gaps between the user’s current processes and current company systems’ functionality.
- Analyzes data to determine solutions to system processing according to the user’s business requirements.
- Provide day-to-day applications and operations supports
1/ Education, no. of year experience:
- A university degree/college diploma in Business/Computing, or equivalent business experience
- Experiences in life insurance/financial business is preferable
2/ Technical skills:
- Basic knowledge of data base: MSSQL or MySQL or DB2
- Computer literate in office suite of products (word, spreadsheet, flowchart, presentation etc.)
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Data Architecture of system and basic SQL.
- Understanding of applications interfaces between life system and other corporate systems
3/ Soft skills:
- Customer service mindset
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Analytical thinking and a fast learner
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
4/ Personal attributes
- Good team player, independent and result-oriented
- Flexible and open to changes
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Với hơn 110 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực bảo hiểm nhân thọ kể từ khi được thành lập vào năm 1902, Dai-ichi Life luôn hoạt động dựa trên nền tảng “Khách hàng là trên hết” và sẽ tiếp tục áp dụng triết lý kinh doanh này vào mọi hoạt động của công ty nhằm thực hiện cam kết trở thành người bạn đồng hành đáng tin cậy trọn đời của khách hàng.