IT Manager – Infrastructure (Bel Vietnam and Shared service to Asia Pacific)
- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2300 Competitive
- Posted: 05 Jan 2022
JOB SCOPE & CORE DELIVERABLES
- Reporting to Group CTO with functional and dotted-line to CFO, the Regional IT Manager-Infrastructures will supervise all technical IT Teams in Asia Pacific to deliver the business strategy and growth.
- The major accountabilities of the position are covering IT Operation and the role compounds with ability to search and propose relevant and innovative solutions due to great experience in other contexts.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Manage the project portfolio and budget associated for all Technical domains within the Region of Responsibility.
- Servers & Datacenter.
- User Experience (PC, Mobile, Support …).
- Cyber Security.
- Propose innovative and lean solution to the end-users.
- Responsible for the 3-year strategic plan for the Region of Responsibility based on the global strategic plan.
- Contribute to Corporate projects impacting the Region of Responsibility.
- Fully accountable for local project from decision to implementation & support.
- Accountable for implementing and tracking the Performance KPIs of the Region.
- Fully Accountable for implementing and respecting IT Standards.
- Support and Follow the Industry 4.0 implementation.
Key performance indicators and impact on results (qualitative and quantitative).
- Respect Group IT Standards.
- Setup KPIs to follow support activity for all regions.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of work experience as IT Technical Manager, preferably in an international FMCG environment and/or within Dairy category.
- Good English as a must to lead discussions within the Asia Pacific teams and the global, French is a plus.
Specific competencies required:
- Project Management expertise in Agile Mode.
- Rigor, method and professional self-organization.
- Result oriented.
- Good communication skills (Listening, speaking, …).
- Ability to search and propose relevant and innovative solutions due to great experience in other contexts.
- Supervise an international team based in several countries.
- Self-driven, hands on and enthusiastic with consistent records of delivering tangible results.
- Eager to foster people’s engagement and autonomy.
Required specific skills (software, soft skills …)
- Organizational and communication skills.
- Network (SDWAN, MPLS, Firewall, Cisco LAN & Wifi …).
- UX and Support (Windows 10 & O365, AzureAD, ServiceNow, SelfCare).
- OPS (VMWare, W2016, Hyperconvergence, Public Cloud).
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.