IT Server Administration Senior Executive
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 12 Sep 2017
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- This position is responsible for support Manager in managing, maintaining and monitoring the server systems of the company to
make sure the servers are backed up, the server data is secure from the unauthorized access and the system are operated efficiently to support business growth. This position is also to support for managing Data Center to make sure it operates properly as well as supporting to run batch job and doing operation support. This position is to work in shifts (night or day).
2/ PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist the Manager in monitoring server health, server performance and audit logs to ensure the system is performing well.
- Assist the Manager in performing system backups and recovery in order to serve the BCP and various purposes
- Assist the Manager in installing new software, patches or upgrades, which are used for new projects, or maintaining existing systems to contribute into the successful of new projects as well as ensuring the stable production systems.
- Assist the Manager in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving system (hardware, software) and networking issues to ensure system running with well performance
- Assist the Manager in managing user accounts, permissions in order to provide the best system environment at working place
- Support to running the batch jobs for the Insurance Core system and resolve issues related to batch jobs to make sure the system is already for the company activities
- Monitor and operate the backup systems to make sure the company data is backed up and recoverable in a fast
- Responsible for other tasks assigned from time to time
1/ Education, no. of year experience:
- University degree majoring in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in an IT role preferably in the Finance/Banking industry with a Joint Venture or Foreign Owned Company.
- MCSE, MCDBA, CCNA certificate prefer
2/ Technical skills:
- Skillful in the following areas:
- OS: AIX 5.3, MS Windows Server 2003, VIOS 2.1
- DB: MS SQL Server 2003, DB2 9.1
- WEB: IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0, Web hosting, Websphere Application Server 6, Websphere MQ 6, MicroFocus
- Network: DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, Routing
- Backup System: Netbackup 6.5
- Software version control: PVCS
- Hardware: Pseries, IBM System Storage DS4700, BladeServer, xSeries, TS3200 Tape library
- Experience in maintaining physically computer hardware
- Experience in managing and supporting Business Applications
- Experience in administering Database
- Understand the IT security
3/ Soft skills:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
4/ Personal attributes: Careful, sense of responsibility
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Với hơn 110 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực bảo hiểm nhân thọ kể từ khi được thành lập vào năm 1902, Dai-ichi Life luôn hoạt động dựa trên nền tảng “Khách hàng là trên hết” và sẽ tiếp tục áp dụng triết lý kinh doanh này vào mọi hoạt động của công ty nhằm thực hiện cam kết trở thành người bạn đồng hành đáng tin cậy trọn đời của khách hàng.