- Bel Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Jun 2022
JOB SCOPE & CORE DELIVERABLES
- Create PO of the company.
- To ensure to check, scan and filling all payment document as the payment list.
RESPONSIBILITIES – WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Check, scan and filling payment document follow payment list and make sure there is not lack of any payment.
- Paying vendors by scheduling and preparing monthly payment list to ensure payments are on due date.
- Providing document to external audit, Transfer pricing team and internal requires as assignment from SSC AP team leader.
- Creating Purchase Orders based on Purchase request. Make sure that the PO is created properly match with PR and on time.
- Working close with accounting for follow up payment document.
- Working close with control team and business partner for creating PO.
- Key performance indicators and impact on results (qualitative and quantitative).
- Other Adhoc reports assign by line manager and Accounting manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated from University – specialized in Finance & Accounting.
- Good skills in both writing and oral communication Vietnamese and English.
- Time management skills.
- Knows and applies correctly tax and accounting principles and Group policies and procedures.
- Assist in closing related activities by ensuring all closing entries related to his/her scope are posted and controls are performed.
- Provides clear explanation on documents he/she delivers.
- Use the chart of accounts accurately to reflect economic transactions.
- SAP experience is preferable.
About Bel Vietnam
400 million smiles, everywhere within the world!
With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 12,000 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
In 2016, the Group generated consolidated sales of €2.9 billion. 12,000 employees in some 33 subsidiaries around the world contribute to the Group's success. Its products are prepared at 30 production sites.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international family food group.
At Bel, the employees have the opportunity to measure the impact of their talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you. Be ambitious. Be Bel.
Bel Group is headquartered in Suresnes, France.