- Carlsberg Việt Nam , Thua Thien Hue - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 03 Jul 2019
- To lead and support the E2E Carlsberg Excellence Implementation for a defined brewery or breweries and customer supply chain operations.
- Train, Coach and Assess the implementation of the full Carlsberg Excellence Journey including foundations and all 9 pillars
- Actively participate in CBN/3YP and yearly Policy Deployment of the brewery and customer supply chain and drive necessary actions to deliver short term targets. Lead or support the Focused Improvement cycle with clear identification of priorities, full eradication of losses and setting standards to prevent recurrence.
- Support implementation of standards, continuous internal and external benchmarking and best practices sharing
- Support capability building and organization design according to Carlsberg standard
- University degree or necessary experience from relative position in Supply Chain
- 5 years’ experience within a production environment role (direct responsibly) and at least with 3 years at management level. Proven experience in managing change, and implement improvement programs (Operational Excellence, Lean, TPM, SixSigma) to achieve budgeted targets.
- Fluent in local language (spoken and written)
- Fluent in English
About Carlsberg Việt Nam
About Carlsberg Group
The Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. Our flagship brand – Carlsberg – is one of the best-known beer brands in the world and the Baltika, Carlsberg and Tuborg brands are among the eight biggest brands in Europe. More than 47,000 people work for the Carlsberg Group, and our products are sold in more than 150 markets. In 2015, the Carlsberg Group sold 120 million hectolitres of beer, which is more than 35 billion bottles of beer.
About Carlsberg Vietnam
Carlsberg is one of the first Danish multi-national companies to enter Vietnam and made its first investment in 1993. For the first 20 years, Carlsberg managed its Vietnamese operations through Carlsberg Indochina. In 2012, a fully dedicated Carlsberg Vietnam organization was established with offices and breweries in the North and Central of Vietnam. Carlsberg Vietnam’s brands include Carlsberg, Tuborg, Huda, Huda Gold and Halida.