- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Feb 2021
- Advising the Board of Management and other departments on legal issues to ensure that all activities and policies of the Company comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- Drafting, controlling the legality, assessing the level of risks and warning risks for the documents, contracts issued and signed by the company;
- Support relevant departments, provide comments on draft documents before submitting them to the Board of Management for approval;
- Researching, updating legal documents related to the organization and business activities of the Company in the field of commercial, food, chemical, import & export, labor, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of procedures related to legal documents of the Company and its branches including new establishment procedures; adjust business registration, trademark registration, etc.
- Manage legal documents and profiles of the Company according to regulations;
- Representatives of the Company for foreign affairs, to welcome the inspection teams of the authorities; - Coordinate with other departments in implementing the legal affairs of the Company;
- Drafting Decisions, Announcements,... related to the internal activities of the Company and issued to relevant departments / individuals. Storing documents above;
- Other jobs as assigned by the Direct Manager
- Working in Hanoi office from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am – 5.00 pm;
- Having premium health check once a year;
- Company trip once a year (Oversea/domestic);
- Premium healthcare package;
- Business trip allowance…;
- Vietnam Labor Code (i.e. Social Insurance, Healthcare Insurance, Annual leaves, etc.);
- Annual bonus twice in a year based on performance review.
- Graduated from University majoring in Law. Have at least 02 years of experience;
- Having detailed working skills, careful virtue, good teamwork skills;
- Ability to research & work independently & proactively;
- Respect professional ethics and ensure confidentiality principles;
- Responsible for the work;
- Good communication skill.
- Person desiring to work for stable life is preferable.
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.