Logistic Supervisor (Binh Duong)
- Marico South East Asia Corporation , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 900 Competitive
- Posted: 20 Jul 2021
- Responsible to managing and controlling all daily logistic activities at IDC Binh Duong Warehouse
- Controlling logistic activities and performance of transportation 3PL in terms of service quality. Ensuring to bring best service to customer.
- Ensuring the delivery of product to customers proper as per Sales Orders.
- Connect with Sales, Stores and distributors to solve any issues related to delivery services.
- Work closely with 3PL to ensure on time/in full delivery.
- Ensure the accuracy of POD, document related to delivery return on time.
- Solving all unsuccessfully delivery, cancelled invoice, stock return compliance with processes.
- Responsible to recheck the data, analyze performance of 3PL partner
- Responsible for daily, monthly, quarterly, yearly report of logistic operation activities such as Volume report, Cost reports, Daily working report, etc.
- Analyzing the data for 3PL billing/invoice, efficiency of transportation cost
- Processing claim to 3PL if there is any issue or damage product during delivery process
o Vendor KPI and Evaluation
o Logistics cost report/analysis
- Educate & train staff continuously to make sure they do their jobs in the right way effectively
- Ensure that staff performance is as good as standard of corporation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in similar positions in FMCG industry
- Good communication, influencing skills
- Detailed Oriented, Careful, Well-organizing and problem-solving skills
- English communication
- Good in Excel reports & SAP system using
About Marico South East Asia Corporation
Marico SEA is proud to be a member of Marico Limited, the leading multinational consumer products companies within the beauty and wellness sector in 25 emerging markets within India, Asia and Africa. During 2018-19, Marico recorded a turnover of USD 1.05 billion globally. Empowered with freedom and opportunity, we work to creating disruptive values to our consumers.
We are currently leading the male grooming product segment with X-Men & X-Men for Boss and the high-value nutritional food product market with Thuan Phat brand. On top of that, we take pride in our "best-in-class" distribution system, customer services and flawless execution in Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Myanmar.
We expect our talents to embrace our winning culture that enables delivering on our vision to be the winning challenger. We will expect the candidate to be:
- Grow through disruptive thinking
- Result Oriented
- Walk the talk
- Individual accountability, joint responsibility
- Nurture talent
Join us to experience ourTalent Value Propositionthrough which we continuously challenge, enrich, and fulfill the aspirations of Mariconians so that they can maximize their true potential to – Make a Difference.