- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Jan 2018
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
[Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
[Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
[Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
[Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The Manager, Finance will be:
- Responsible for supervising General accountant & Investment accountant; for all tax & Group reporting; and lead IFRS 17 project.
1. Supervise General account & investment account:
- Review and post all transactions related to vendor & staff.
- Maintain the COA and control document filling.
- Review the checking of distribution compensation.
- Monitor the cash flow and investment transactions.
- Enhance the effective and efficiency of the team.
2. Responsible for all tax & group reporting
- Prepare the Tax report and Finalization.
- Deal with Tax authorizers for any issue related to Tax.Prepare and answer the questions relate to Group reports.
3. Lead the IFRS 17 project
- Understand and guide staff to apply the new standard to operation.
- Work with Group Finance to set up the new COA and accounting transactions to comply with new standard.
- Bachelor degree, preferred in Finance…
- ACCA is a plus.
- Management skill.
- Careful, detail oriented.
- Experience to deal with Tax is a plus.
- Good communication in English, can work with Group office.
- Project management skill.
- Understand IFRS standard and know how to apply.
- Can manage a team.
- Understand VAS and tax rules.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.