Manager, IT Audit
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2017
At FWD, we are Everyday Trailblazer!
- [Challenger] – We throw out the rule book and use your vision, passion and ideas.
- [Collaborator] – We propose for different perspectives and collaborate to make things happen.
- [Champion] - We are proud in treating each other with fairness & respect, and add values to the lives of other people.
- [Performer] – We have passion for thinking ahead and proactively put ideas into action.
Business context you’ll be in
The Manager, Internal Audit (IT) will:
- Be responsible for monitoring IT systems and related control environments to ensure they follow policies and practices. Evaluate technology, identify controls, conduct their own investigations and keep records.
- Perform non-IT audit work (when required)
What you’ll be doing
- Perform full IT audit cycle from applying audit techniques (risk assessment, analytical review procedures, sampling, devise approach to test process efficiency, etc.) to presenting the audit findings and areas for improvement effectively and confidently to the management;
- Develop and present quality audit reports with practical, effective and actionable recommendation
- Assist the Internal Audit in developing annual plans and conducting both business and/or IT audits;
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions;
- Remain responsive and partner with management while maintaining independence
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding insurance sector’s rules and regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Document process, prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s findings and results
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-year IT audit related experience. Internal audit experience and insurance knowledge are plus
- Certified Information System Auditor is preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other IT security related certifications are plus
- Experienced in data analytics and programming skills
- High attention to details and have good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (in English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and compile detailed reports
- Sound independent judgement
- Critical thinking ability and able to speak up
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.