Manager, Project Management - R-0010770
- FWD Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2400 Competitive
- Posted: 16 Apr 2021
How far out of the box are you willing to step up? At FWD Vietnam we offer unique opportunities within the insurance industry that are supported by an attractive rewards and recognition scheme.
The Manager, Project Management will assist the Associate Director, Project Management in managing the execution of relevant strategic initiatives and projects that help FWD Vietnam realize such business ambition
- Develop and manage a project management/governance framework and ensure the required standards are implemented for project management.
- Act as a project manager under the Project Management Office (PMO) and effectively collaborate with related business functions to ensure successful delivery of strategic projects.
- Assist Local Senior Management and their DRs to build realistic project plans in terms of timing, human resources, targets…etc.
- Assist in the development of FWD’s project management excellence
- Build and implement monitoring tools for tracking progress of strategic initiative/project implementation.
- Act as the project manager and manage strategic cross functional projects from set-up to delivery, leveraging the available project management framework.
- Responsible for tracking & managing the company’s full project list & status so as to inform Senior Management Team for their timely decision making.
- Prepare for the Monthly Project Steering Committee’s Meeting.
- Act as the go-to-person within the company for project management expertise & practice.
- Support the team with other responsibilities when necessary and possible.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
- University Degree in a business related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in corporate strategy/business planning, project management (either internally or client-facing basis) or similar roles. Less experienced candidates with good potentials also considered.
- Good strategic thinking skills – ability to see the big picture and connect the dots.
- Analytical skills – ability to work with numbers effectively, analyse and make sound judgements.
- Time management skills – ability to plan, prioritize and deliver multiple assignments.
- Strong writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Deep and wide knowledge in financial services industry.
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders, especially with senior management.
About FWD Vietnam
FWD Vietnam aims to provide customer-led insurance coverage, including life insurance, personal accident, critical illness, and health-focused products. Along with ABBANK, our bank partner, we deliver a fresh customer experience and provide quality services nationwide in Vietnam.