Marketing Assistant Manager
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Oct 2017
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- To plan and execute DFVN marketing strategy to support and achieve OEF’s sales targets and business expansion plan.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to support sales efforts to reach and raise funds from investors. Coordinate seamlessly with the sales team to deliver marketing solutions that enhance the company’s fundraising success.
- Develop, manage and execute the company’s marketing, communication and branding strategy and action plan within the approved budget, including corporate sponsorship, marketing material development, media/press relations, and presentations.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce marketing materials (e.g. brochures, leaflets, etc) to support sales & marketing activities. Coordinate with the sales team and Fund Managers to ensure content is updated, accurate and complies with regulations.
- Coordinate and organize investor and/or distributor road shows, seminars, exhibitions, training and other sales & marketing events to reach investors
- Develop and maintain good relationships with selected media channels in order to promote the company’s brand and products.
- Manage marketing vendors on behalf of the company. Ensure vendors deliver within the company’s expected budget, timeline and quality.
- Propose and implement new marketing ideas to continuously improve the company’s marketing effectiveness and ability to raise funds.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or a related field. Digital Marketing Courses required
- Professional/Trade qualification: Securities Courses (Recommended)
2/ Experience & Competencies:
- At least 5 years of total work experience in a marketing role
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
- Experienced in all marketing media (digital, print, events, etc)
- Good network of marketing vendors; Good understanding of quality standards and prices and ability to negotiate best prices for the company
- Demonstrable initiative, able and willing to propose and independently drive and manage projects.
- Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver objectives
- Energetic and creative. Able and willing to propose and test different marketing ideas
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority.
- Native Vietnamese. Good command of spoken and written English.
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company
- Customer oriented and innovative
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
Với hơn 110 năm kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực bảo hiểm nhân thọ kể từ khi được thành lập vào năm 1902, Dai-ichi Life luôn hoạt động dựa trên nền tảng “Khách hàng là trên hết” và sẽ tiếp tục áp dụng triết lý kinh doanh này vào mọi hoạt động của công ty nhằm thực hiện cam kết trở thành người bạn đồng hành đáng tin cậy trọn đời của khách hàng.