Marketing Assistant Manager - Dai-Ichi Life Vietnam Fund Management Co, Ltd
- Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 26 Jan 2018
1/ JOB PURPOSE
- To plan and execute DFVN marketing strategy to support and achieve OEF’s sales targets and business expansion plan.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to support sales efforts to reach and raise funds from investors. Coordinate seamlessly with the sales team to deliver marketing solutions that enhance the company’s fundraising success.
- Develop, manage and execute the company’s marketing, communication and branding strategy and action plan within the approved budget, including corporate sponsorship, marketing material development, media/press relations, and presentations.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Produce marketing materials (e.g. brochures, leaflets, etc) to support sales & marketing activities. Coordinate with the sales team and Fund Managers to ensure content is updated, accurate and complies with regulations.
- Coordinate and organize investor and/or distributor road shows, seminars, exhibitions, training and other sales & marketing events to reach investors
- Develop and maintain good relationships with selected media channels in order to promote the company’s brand and products.
- Manage marketing vendors on behalf of the company. Ensure vendors deliver within the company’s expected budget, timeline and quality.
- Propose and implement new marketing ideas to continuously improve the company’s marketing effectiveness and ability to raise funds.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or a related field. Digital Marketing Courses required
- Professional/Trade qualification: Securities Courses (Recommended)
2/ Experience & Competencies:
- At least 5 years of total work experience in a marketing role
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
- Experienced in all marketing media (digital, print, events, etc)
- Good network of marketing vendors; Good understanding of quality standards and prices and ability to negotiate best prices for the company
- Demonstrable initiative, able and willing to propose and independently drive and manage projects.
- Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver objectives
- Energetic and creative. Able and willing to propose and test different marketing ideas
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority.
- Native Vietnamese. Good command of spoken and written English.
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company
- Customer oriented and innovative
About Dai-ichi Life Việt Nam
As a subsidiary of Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. and a member of Dai-ichi Life Group, Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Ltd. (“Dai-ichi Life Vietnam”) was established in January of 2007. This is the first foreign market that Dai-ichi Life Group expands its business through a 100%-owned subsidiary.
After 11 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has grown up more than ten times in terms of total premiums, affirming its position among the leading life insurance companies in Vietnam with solid and sustainable development. Especially in 2017, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has risen to the top three in the market in terms of new premium revenue worth more than 3,600 billion dong, while earning total premium revenue of over 8,000 billion dong and reaching 12% market share. The company is serving 2 million Vietnamese customers through more than 1,200 staff, 70,500 financial consultants. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam is proud to hold the 3rd position in terms of customer service network with more than 260 offices and general agencies covering 63 cities and provinces nationwide.