Marketing Brand Manager
- 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES , Ha Noi - Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 31 Aug 2021
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns keeping consistent messaging and creatives across all audiences including online, offline, digital & social;
- Works on local positioning of the brands following our global guidelines, being responsible from the look, brand message, brand perception, tone of voice, and all communication strategies anytime, anywhere;
- Be the gatekeeper of Styleguides and Brandbooks;
- Act as the key contact point and the voice of local consumers to Free Fire global branding team, collaborate and co-create local Masterbrand building campaigns with the global team
- Manages and improves content marketing strategy lifecycle as well as brand image campaigns;
- Understands and integrates all campaigns in ROI metrics;
- Brief and manage local agencies and in house creative departments;
- Updates our internal teams as well as our agencies to make sure that everything is going in line with the marketing strategies;
- Coordinates activities from cross functional teams to ensure delivery of campaigns and plans on time;
- Works closely with the PR leads to ensure the channels and contents get high coverage;
- Coordinates producer relations for local productions, working on creating all marketing materials and getting approvals;
- Be a local expert of game knowledge and share that knowledge across our teams;
- Manages the implementation of projects up to company's standards and policies;
- Managing the creative process and delivering integration through the whole campaign with all internal and external stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of experience within Marketing and Branding, ideally within Gaming/Entertainment Industry;
- Solid experience in general marketing;
- Project management skills;
- Fluent English (written/speaking) is required;
- Great attention to detail; have eyes and ears for beauty, have aesthetic judgements on visuals and sounds, and can express the aesthetic judgements verbally well
- Good influencing and negotiation skills;
- Presentation skill: ability to sell ideas, concepts and gain trust of senior management.
- Following popular trends especially popular culture (music, film, fashion, etc) is a plus
- Passionate about games
About 40HRS HR CONSULTING SERVICES
We have a team of bright, talented Consultant with over 10 years working experience that give the firm a balance of experience and the best track record in various industries in: Executive, General Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operation, Human resources Management, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, …etc.
We have experiences in dealing with Multi-culture and personalities in the industry to provide the best practices gained from working with a wide range of local & multinational companies. So, we can provide our service in America, Asia, Europe, and south America.