Marketing Executive - Performance Coatings (Ngành Sơn)
- Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 24 Nov 2022
Responsible for executing brand and marketing strategies for performance coatings to ensure growth in sales, market share and brand awareness:
- Assist superior in developing new products including concept development, packaging, product launch program;
- Assist superior to coordinate with cross functions to run innovation projects smoothly (regional marketing, local operation, sales, finance, customer services…);
- Monitor and report performance in sales and quality of innovation products in local market;
- Be responsible for preparation and execution of product launch and post evaluation;
- Be responsible to manage sales support and marketing materials (brochure, color card, website, portal...), including localization and production;
- Conduct market survey, market visits to understand customer’s satisfaction level on the portfolio / product performance and explore market potential;
- Execute and monitor trade campaign to ensure the brand growth as segment business strategy in cooperation with Sales;
- Be responsible for communication execution, both BTL and ATL;
- Support superior to run ad – hoc activities if needed;
- ‘Love’ in paints and inspire with color trend.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
- University graduate with Marketing major and at least 3 years of working experience in related field;
- Knowledge in coatings or building materials area is an advantage;
- Ability to balance between independently working and teamwork;
- Ability to communicate and influent cross functions / different stakeholders;
- Being pro-active, innovative and eager to learn and customer service orientation;
- High level of integrity and responsibility;
- Computer literacy;
- Knowledge in computer graphics program is an advantage (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop...);
- Good communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese & English;
- Willing to travel.
About Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Jotun Group, with 67 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,300 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors.
Seeing a prominent market in South East Asia (SEAP), Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-inclass level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Vietnam has been established since 1994, with its first production facility from 1998. As one of the most visible Norwegian brands with long establishment, we operate in 4 segments with high and consistent quality products including Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology, and Performance Coatings (Marine, Protective and Powder). Our major strength is providing customers with a Single Source Solution for all their coating needs. The largest single abroad investment by Jotun Group which is the modern factory, came into operation in 2021, demonstrating Jotun's long-term development strategy in the market. At Jotun Vietnam, we believe that people are our most important asset and therefore, we have been focusing on developing our employees’ competence and offering them opportunities to make differences and make their marks.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Jotun Paints Vietnam Company Limited
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs
- Chemical/Biochemical Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs
- Industrial/Consumer Manufacturing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh