Marketing Staff (9 months contract)
- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 800 From: $800
- Posted: 04 Nov 2020
1. Business Development
- Responsible for business development activities and executing market strategies in assigned territories supporting sales to meet business objectives
- Prospect, qualifies and generates sales leads from different channels
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders such as sales, technical, application, R&D, product management, market management and business units
- Conduct market research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Acquire product/market knowledge and pitching them internally and externally
- Proactive new market/customers identification and formulate market approach action plan to achieve success
- Oversees and accountable for generating sales/project pipeline together with sales
- Drive and develop General Industries market across SEA except Philippines
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and marketing events
- Achieve KPIs as defined and set by Marketing Manager, SEA
2. Marketing Communication
- Support sales initiatives and marketing activities including customer tech days, seminars, workshops and trade exhibitions
- Develop marketing collaterals to support sales activities
- Translation and maintenance of local website contents keeping it up to date
- Support SEO/SEM initiatives from the regional marketing communication team ensuring high ranking of website in the search engines
- Act as a digital subject matter expert for SEA, staying abreast of
- developments and best practices.
- Coordinates with regional marketing communication team to implement brand communication strategy for SEA
- Act as the Brand Ambassador for SEA, ensure 4-eye principle rule apply to all communication materials.
- Hands-on on digital tools including CMS, PIM, Google Analytics, and other marketing automation tool.
1. Age not more than 33 years old
2. Fluent English speaking
3. Good personality, proactive and able handle basic marketing tasks such as handling company website, market analysis, etc
4. Degree in Business / admin, major in Marketing
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Faro Vietnam is a member of Faro Recruitment Group - the subsidiary of Outsourcing Inc., a leading outsourcing company in Japan.
With more than 10 years of establishment and operation, Faro Vietnam is recognized as a leading reputable human resources service provider in Vietnam.
Clients are satisfied with Faro Vietnam is not only due to the premier quality of services but also the added on support that are beyond than the scope of services they engaged.