Material Design & Development Officer
- Prudential Vietnam Assurance , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 11 Oct 2017
- Develop Training Materials: Training slides, booklets, agent’s books (especially cover pages), brochure, leaflet, posters, cards, back-drops, standees and other necessary materials
- Develop training tools: Video clips, training test tools,
- Develop E-learning facilities: E-learning soft ware, e-book, audio-visual facilities
2. Key responsibilities
- Ensure a professional and impressive look of all training materials such as training slides, booklets, agent’s books (especially cover pages), brochure, leaflet, posters, cards, back-drops, standees and any other training materials
- Support in producing training video clips, training test tools
- Support in developing technical features of e-learning facilities: E-learning programmes, e-test, e-books, audio books...
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
Advantage: Major in Industrial Art Design.
Mandatory: At least 2-3 year experience in design
Advantage: Experience in training materials design
3. Knowledge and skill set:
- Able to use design tools
- Good computer skill (Excel, Word and Power point)
- Good communication skills
About Prudential Vietnam Assurance
Prudential is also one of the largest asset management companies in terms of overall assets sourced in Asia excluding Japan.
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people.
Prudential Vietnam has the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
In addition to our achievements in the life insurance sector, Eastspring Investments Fund management Company - established in June 2005- and Prudential Vietnam Finance Company (PRU-Finance) - established on Oct 9th 2007- are privileged to provide a variety of financial solutions to serve the various needs of our Vietnamese customers.