Mobile Lead Developer
- FE CREDIT , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1700 Competitive
- Posted: 22 Nov 2017
- Confer with systems analysts, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- University degree
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Fluent English Skills
- 5 years IT experience developing and supporting applications
- Strong skills in the programming technologies: Java (JEE), Android SDK, HTML, CSS, Swift, Objective-C
- Strong Database skills (DB2, SQL Server, or Oracle)
- Strong HTML, CSS skills
- Strong XML skills
- Strong SOAP & REST skills
- Experience operating within an Agile development environment
About FE CREDIT
Developing from The Consumer Credit Division under Viet Nam Prosperity Joint – Stock Commercial Bank (VP Bank), after nearly 6 years of operation, FE CREDIT has grown to be a leading financial company, with over 15,000 employees and partners operation around 63 provinces and cities nationwide, serving millions of Vietnamese people through the mortgage loan of products and service.