National Sales Manager
- IDS Medical Systems Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 6000 $4,000 - $6,000
- Posted: 09 Aug 2017
- Develop business plans to cover national sales revenue, and expense controls while meeting agreed targets and objectives; promoting the organization’s presence throughout the Healthcare industry;
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategies and sales effort); realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program;
- Participate in the whole process of tender for all national accounts;
- Be responsible for obtaining pre-determined sales targets and objectives through motivation, direction and development of sales teams;
- Be responsible for managing sales teams on a day to day basis using leadership and coaching skills to develop all individual team member’s required competencies, selling skills and product knowledge;
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for sales specialists so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner;
- Be responsible for monitoring the performance of sales teams by establishing a system of reports and communications including sales reports, cycle sales meetings and account plans;
- Be responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organization and control of field representatives to accomplish all objectives;
- Encourage a strong sense of teamwork, good communication, positive morale and co-operation throughout the organization;
- Manage sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish;
- Master/ Bachelor Degree (Engineering, Business Administration, Medical, Marketing or related field preferred)
- At least 05 years’ experience as Sales Manager in Medical Equipment Business;
- Excellent in business planning, market assessment, product strategy and roadmaps, development planning and management;
- Exceptional customer interpersonal skills to overcome difficult situations successfully;
- Ability to negotiate effectively, with good numeracy and literacy;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good in both spoken and written English.
- If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position and your passport picture.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in idsMED Vietnam.
About IDS Medical Systems Vietnam
idsMED Group is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. idsMED Group has an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
In line with its expansion program in the region, idsMED Group now successfully operates in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
idsMED Group represents world-leading medical brands, providing one-stop solution covering marketing, sales, biomedical engineering services and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED Group also offers effective inventory management and logistics services. idsMED Group provides a comprehensive and one-stop solution to its customers with a focus on a number of key specialties including Critical Care, Infection Control, Surgical Workplace, Diagnostic Imaging, Hospital Beds & Furniture, Cardiovascular, OBGY & Perinatal, Endoscopy, Wound Care, Aesthetic, Dental, Emergency Care, Infection Control, Patient Support System, Primary Care, Surgical and Biomedical Engineering.
With a strong focus on Healthcare learning & education, idsMED Group has also developed Healthcare Education Centres across its network of countries. Our team consists of clinically trained personnel who work closely with Associations on the workshops facilitating training at our Education Centre. Aside from its in-country education events, idsMED Group also organized and supported the annual regional.
If you are a passionate individual who cares for others, has a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, service-minded and wants to develop your career in the healthcare industry, idsMED would be the right place for you.