New Business Development Manager
- Unilever Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 23 Jan 2018
- Lead all negotiation of the trade terms, trade funding, and counterparts according to the Unilever strategy with distributors and customers.
- Lead and manage overall levels of Customer Investments
- Build and lead the entire sales team structure and capability, covering Category planning, Field sales, Key account management and development of Sale Team
- Direct sales team to execute flawlessly the above strategies and business plan
- Delivery of business KPIs – Turnover, Profitability and related Distribution Quality
- Define the Go to market model to achieve total business objectives and jobs to be done for different channels
- Define the channel growth and channel management framework to grow the business within Business Building terms in different channels
- Define the distributor development strategy and lead the recruitment and development of distributors
- Work closely with related functions (Marketing, CRM, Supply Chain) to deliver the business plan.
- Manage relationship with Global Customer Teams (where appropriate)
- Accountable for Channel and Customer Performance as per the strategy
- Embed channel and customers understanding and insight among business teams
- Execute the Global, Regional, Local sales initiates where appropriate
- Coach, develop and manage performance of team members
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 8 - 10 years working experience in sales, preferably in home appliance or electronics consumer industry
- Ability to work with people across various functions and levels
- Strong analytical skills and business mind set
- Strong in leadership and development skill
- Strong in critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Strong communication and strategic influencing skill
- Proactive, confident and able to work under high pressure
- Good command in English and computer skills
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees