OMG Senior Business Development Manager
- OMG Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 17 Jul 2017
1/ Main Objective:
- Create a strategic integrated cross selling function (SCS) to develop shopper marketing solutions and accelerate the business development of OMG VN Business units through penetration of new retail channels/new customers.
2/ Duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible to develop OMG business across all business units Actmedia, Demo Power, Smiles Card, Continuity Plus to accelerate our revenue development.
- To educate relevant stakeholders – agencies, clients and brands to OMG retail shopper marketing solutions (in store- media communication, activations, events) as an important communication channel.
- Able to support potential customers (brands) with adequate shopper marketing proposal: strategic thinking with focus on practical solutions.
- Increase sales from both new clients and existing clients through upselling and cross selling as integrated campaign solution.
- To explore other channels rather than just grocery retailers (cinema, commuter, HBA, CVS....)
- Achieve the annual target of new client/retailer recruitment & revenue.
- Targeted clients: senior management of:
- Media strategy department in advertising agencies
- Media agencies (media strategy/buying)
- Non active direct client (no cannibalism/duplication with existing clients)
- FMCG non existing clients
- Non FMCG
- Selected retailers for CPC (loyalty programs)
- From 29 years old
- Solid experience in sales/new business development
- At least 3-4 years experience as a new business development manager or business owner and proven knowledge of brand marketing, media, MT retail, brand activation/event.
- Willing to learn.
- Fast learner.
- Entrepreneur & be able to work independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- MS computer skills (power point & excel)
About OMG Vietnam
Contact person: Ms. Vo Thi Thuong – HR Manager
OMG (Omni Marketing Global) is a multinational business operating in 15 countries. Since 1993, OMG has successfully grown to become the largest Integrated Retail & Shopper Marketing Group in Asia. We offer a comprehensive suite of shopper marketing services, such as in-store and outdoor media, product demonstrations, merchandising, data mining and precision marketing programs. In Vietnam, OMG has 4 unified divisions: Demo Power, ActMedia, SmilesCard and K2 Shopper Marketing.
Demo Power is our in-store product trialing and demonstration arm. Through in-store interactive activities, Demo Power specializes in engaging consumers by providing them with a Total Brand Experience based on three pivotal points - communication, effective trial and conversion.
ActMedia brings innovative and interactive communication tools at supermarkets/ hypermarkets to help bonding brands with shoppers’ 5 senses (Sight, Sound, Smell, Touch and Taste); delivering brand messages at the moment of brand choice; and completing total brand communication process.
Smilescard is collaborative branding of three highly reputable investors, Openasia, IDG Ventures Vietnam and OMG Vietnam. SmilesCard bring to their clients customers loyalty solutions, customer loyalty service and loyalty card implementation and operation.
K2 Shopper Marketing is an Insight-Driven Shopper Marketing designed to help clients develop relevant strategies & tactics inside the retail environment, to achieve the desired marketing objectives. We provides shopper marketing knowledge and know-hows which enables retailers and marketers to make more effective business decisions focused on the shoppers. K2 is operating company of Big Shopper Data, a unique access to a robust, actionable shopper insights in Modern Trade by delivering rich analytics on the largest shopper database ever in Vietnam – Big C Member Cards.
We are looking for potential and experienced talents joining our organization, who would like to:
- work with passionate colleagues
- understand why retail shopper marketing is winning
- talk to customers and try to help them to develop their business
- become inspired with shopper insights & marketing solutions
- challenge themselves and others
- work in an open & innovative culture
If the above appeals to you and you would like to be a part of such a team, do contact us as we can offer you many career growth opportunities and an inspiring lifestyle.