- Faro Recruitment Vietnam , Ha Noi - Vietnam
- 5000 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Feb 2017
I. JOB SUMMARY
An experienced professional with demonstrated track record of general managerial experience; people managing experience with teams larger than 200+ employees; poses
hands-on experience of comprehensive operational management, team management & development, KPI achievements, potential growth plans.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops strategic plan for the location, by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives to the COO, CEO
and the Global Management Team
• Accomplishes site objectives by establishing and managing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources & reviewing progress.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
General & Financial Management
• Drive business strategy for the location in accordance with the company overall strategy to maximize operational excellence
• Establish and implement operational processes across all associated with the successful management of the Site activities, actively seeking to identify cost effective solutions to improve the strategic and tactical running of the operation.
• Resource budget and planning – P&L management
• Co-ordinate operational change management processes to ensure cost efficiencies and effectiveness
• Ensure the Site is in consistency and alignment with the global processes implemented by the organization in regards –Financial and operational Reporting; Selection; On-boarding; Performance management; Succession mapping for key roles; Training needs and Developmental plans.
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives.
• Develop and implement KPI's for the next level of Management and measure effectiveness to ensure business goals are met
• Produce a capacity plan and provide short term capacity solutions for the Talents sourcing in alignment with the HR function
• Coach, mentor and guide management team on how to work with people; structure teams and evaluate performance of team members
The successful Leader will be customer- focused with excellent skills in inspiring change and people development who has gained their experience working within a fast paced high-tech environment at a senior level and having qualifications and skills as below:
· Bachelor degree or higher in Commerce, Business Administration, preferable in IT or Computer Science
· Strong general knowledge of social, political, economics, finance and labor legislation
· At least 10 years experiences at managerial level including 7 years experiences in managing a team of more than 100 staff in IT industry.
· Microsoft azure experiences is preferable
· Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management skills
· Excellent communications in English
About Faro Recruitment Vietnam
As a part of Faro Recruitment Group, an international staffing solutions provider with presence in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Oceania, and the Americas, Faro Recruitment Vietnam JSC has committed to deliver the best quality of service in a professional manner to our Clients and Candidates.