Product Development Executive - Chuyên viên Phát triển Sản phẩm
- Dai-ichi-life Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 $800 - $1,000
- Posted: 16 Jul 2021
- Support in developing new products as well as improving existing products that meet customers’ needs.
- Assist with coordinating the involvement of related departments and DLJ related parties in the product development process to ensure the product development activities are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in developing product submission materials and marketing materials such as policy wording, product brochures, benefit illustration, product web contents etc…
- Updates, researches and analyses competitors’ products in comparison with company’s new products development.
- Assist with developing sales and training materials and participate in preparing product sales incentive and organizing product launching events to ensure effective introduction of new products.
- Provide support in conducting internal and external product surveys including market research, focus groups, sales talks etc ...
- Other jobs as delegated by the line manager and senior management.
- University degree; Business & administration of marketing is preferably;
- Work experience with foreign or J.V company, preferably in Life Insurance.
- Particular experience in the area of sales and marketing, in particular the development and promotion of life insurance products.
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good English skills, particularly in creative writing and proposal writing.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in PowerPoint and Excel.
About Dai-ichi-life Vietnam
On October 3rd, 2018, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam obtained the approval from the Ministry of Finance for the 8th increase of capital up to nearly 7,700 billion dong, becoming one of the top life insurance companies in terms of capitalization in Vietnam market, demonstrating the company’s solid financial strength and its commitment to being a “Lifetime partner” of Vietnamese customers.
After more than 13 years of operations, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has achieved over 13,000 billion dong of the total premium in 2019, growing up by 28 times since its establishment, increasing 14% as compared with 2018 and reaching 12% market share in terms of total premium, affirming its position among the top 4 leading life insurance companies in Vietnam. This is also the first year that the company gained after-tax profit of over 1,000 billion dong, scored nearly 1,300 billion dong. As of December 31st, 2019, the total assets managed by Dai-ichi Life Vietnam reached over 30,000 billion dong.
Especially, together with its stable growth in financial indicators, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam proudly surpassed the milestone of serving 3 million customers on December 18th 2019. This is the company’s great honour while successfully connecting millions of customers to spread the love and human values of life insurance to the community.
With its excellent achievements, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam was honoured among the Top 4 insurance companies and ranked as the runner-up in the top foreign insurance companies at the announcing ceremony of Vietnam’s Top 500 largest enterprises in 2019.
Beside business endeavors, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam has pioneered and initiated various impactful philanthropy and community projects with the contribution of more than 32 billion dong over the past 13 years. Dai-ichi Life Vietnam’s “For a better life” CSR Foundation established in 2015 represents the company’s commitment to making long-lasting changes for the community in four main areas of education, health care, environment and charity support.
In recognition of its great contributions to the Vietnamese economy as well as its CSR efforts, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam honourably received the Certificate of Merit from the Ministry of Finance for the 4th time and the “Saigon Times CSR 2019 Award”, granted by the Saigon Times Group on December 2019.
With a different strategy - “The Best rather than the Largest”, and the philosophy “Customer First”, Dai-ichi Life Vietnam strives its on-going efforts in innovating premier products and services, focusing on technology, aimed at bringing the best satisfaction to customers through the real values and advantages of life insurance, as well as contributing to the social-economic development in Vietnam.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Dai-ichi-life Vietnam
- Market Research Jobs
- Market Research Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs
- Production/Process/R&D Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Securities & Trading Jobs
- Securities & Trading Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Banking Jobs
- Banking Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Insurance Jobs
- Insurance Jobs in Ho Chi Minh