- IDS Medical Systems Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 $1,000 - $2,000
- Posted: 09 Aug 2017
- Define the long term strategy of the product and create product road map;
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity;
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies; Oversee product development;
- Co-operate with the development of the annual forecasts, marketing and business plans in line with defined budgets;
- Manage marketing budgets to meet defined KPIs and sales targets;
- Co-operate and communicate with cross functional teams;
- Develop product marketing plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand;
- Carry out market access research and plan product launch;
- Conduct product presentations;
- Develop marketing materials; Review and adapt clinical information for promotional purposes;
- Close liaison with the sales team to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure these material are being used optimally;
- Supply sales with latest research and marketing information;
- Research and analyze market conditions;
- Identify and develop all Key Opinion Leaders, Key Decision Makers and Key Accounts;
- Identify key competitors and consumer trends;
- Identify opportunities for new and existing products, innovations and product enhancements;
- Make visit of Medical calls regularly;
- Provide ongoing training;
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users;
- Support the sales team with the necessary clinical and technical expertise to enable them to promote the product line;
- Advise the sales force and senior managers of new developments regarding the supplier companies or competitor products;
- Build strong relationships with key customers (KOLs), provide clinical data, technical and educational support, monitor current trends and environmental factors, discuss needs and provide solutions;
- Independently and co-operatively participate in the sales process to achieve shared team and company sales target;
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in regards to regulatory affairs.
- Master/ Bachelor Degree (Medical & Pharmacy, Marketing, Business Administration or related field);
- At least 5 year-experience in Product Management position in Medical industry;
- Good understanding of Vietnam Medical & Healthcare market;
- Good relationship with hospitals;
- Good command in English;
- Literacy in computer such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send us your resume in English with your passport picture.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in idsMED Vietnam.
About IDS Medical Systems Vietnam
idsMED Group is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. idsMED Group has an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
In line with its expansion program in the region, idsMED Group now successfully operates in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
idsMED Group represents world-leading medical brands, providing one-stop solution covering marketing, sales, biomedical engineering services and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED Group also offers effective inventory management and logistics services. idsMED Group provides a comprehensive and one-stop solution to its customers with a focus on a number of key specialties including Critical Care, Infection Control, Surgical Workplace, Diagnostic Imaging, Hospital Beds & Furniture, Cardiovascular, OBGY & Perinatal, Endoscopy, Wound Care, Aesthetic, Dental, Emergency Care, Infection Control, Patient Support System, Primary Care, Surgical and Biomedical Engineering.
With a strong focus on Healthcare learning & education, idsMED Group has also developed Healthcare Education Centres across its network of countries. Our team consists of clinically trained personnel who work closely with Associations on the workshops facilitating training at our Education Centre. Aside from its in-country education events, idsMED Group also organized and supported the annual regional.
If you are a passionate individual who cares for others, has a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, service-minded and wants to develop your career in the healthcare industry, idsMED would be the right place for you.