Production Engineer - North
- Source of Asia , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Sep 2019
We are seeking for an individual to be Production Engineer in Northern Vietnam. This position will be in project team.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- Review product deliverables to ensure specifications are clear and correct, and all safety, regulatory and reliability requirements are met.
- Participate in product / material development
- Work with customers, suppliers, and 3rd party labs closely on product testing.
- Work with customer regarding product integrity matters.
- Work on Color Management System and workflow, and provide product design approval.
- Establish and communicate visual standards and quality guidelines during pilot runs and production startup.
- Provide on-site process and technical support to engineering staff in Hong Kong
- Provide final quality disposition to inspection and testing department to ensure correct interpretation of results, to provide standards setting, rework, repair planning, and inspection and retesting instructions for reworked lots.
- Partner with suppliers to ensure quality reproduction is in compliance with customers’ expectation.
- Final inspection of product as needed; review and finalize inspection results.
- Accomplish any other projects assigned by the supervisor and or Department Manager.
- Frequent travel to factories in Vietnam. Potential for travel to other South East Asia countries.
- Ensure no quality issues reach the retail customer.
- Other tasks that assigned by supervisor.
- Degree or above in Printing Engineering or Technology
- Solid experience in Lithographic production, accurate color sense & design approval of cards and paper related products are desired
- At least 5 years working experience in Printing Production Solution, in-depth knowledge in Color Management & Professional Album Production
- Strong command of English
- Well versed in Desktop Publishing software and graphics software, experience in Gravure and screen- printing are definite assets
- Innovative, independent and able to work under pressure
- Be a team player, able to build good rapport with co-workers and maintain effective collaboration with suppliers
- Willingness to travel extensively
About Source of Asia
Founded in 2007, Source of Asia is a company based in Vietnam, specializing in International Business Development in Southeast Asia.
'A LA CARTE SERVICES' TO MATCH ALL YOUR NEEDS
Within the context of globalization and commercial trade acceleration, Source of Asia is your ideal gateway to South-East Asia. SOA is structured to tailor each client individual needs, following four support activities:
- Distribution and Sales support
- Project Management and Country Representation
- Incubation Services
- Sourcing and Trading
With 15-year on-site experience, we built a wide network of experts, suppliers, distributors andhigh level connections, both within the private and public sector. Our hands-on team will provide you with a full range of operational services to thoroughly support your project.
OUR VIETNAMESE HEAD OFFICE: YOUR GATEWAY TO GROW IN THE FAST-DEVELOPING COUNTRIES OF SOUTH EAST ASIA - MYANMAR, LAO AND CAMBODIA
More and more sourcing and investment projects are established in Vietnam, an example being many Chinese factories progressively outsourcing to Vietnam!! Vietnam is the optimal base to expand in South East Asia due to business relationships, regional agreements and customs advantages between those countries. Therefore, our offices enable you to access to four countries and a market of 160 million inhabitants.
A QUALIFIED TEAM STANDING BY YOUR SIDE - CEO’s MESSAGE
“After a decade of experience in the Vietnamese production sector (factory setting-up and management, product development, project management, relationships with local authorities), we created our own company: Source of Asia. Our extensive experience is our main asset to implement your project in the specific environment of emerging countries. South-East Asia is a complex market with a lot of opportunities, let us help you seize them.”