Production Shift Supervisor ( Rice)
- Olam Vietnam , Long An - Vietnam
- 600 Up to: $600
- Posted: 11 Oct 2017
- Execution of production activities as per the plan
- Allocation of manpower (operators/labour) as per the production requirement
- Coordinating with Quality team to ensure product manufacturing at right quality
- Coordinating with Warehouse team to ensure timely feeding and removal of materials
- Coordinating with maintenance team to ensure minimal production loss on account of breakdown.
- Recording of production data in log books and in system
- Shift wise production report circulation to all stakeholders
- Creating a safe working environment in production area ensuring nil incidents/accidents.
- Proactively identifying the safety risks and mitigating the same.
- Implementing 5S in production area
- Ensuring high hygiene level in production area.
- Work Exp. - 1 – 3 years in similar role.
- Basic English communication written and spoken
- Working – 6 days a week in shifts
Production shift in charge will work - 12 hours/day; 6 days a week and salary up to 15 mil/month. He will have to come in alternate shift every week shift timings
- Shift 1 (7AM to 7 PM)
- Shift 2 (7PM to 7AM)
About Olam Vietnam
- Olam commenced operations in Vietnam in 2000, setting up our first coffee factory in the Daknong Province. Since then, we have established an extensive presence across different parts of Vietnam, including our head office in Ho Chi Minh City and regional offices in the Long An, Dong Nai, Daklak, Lamdong and Gialai Provinces, and expanded our operations in Laos and Cambodia.
- Today, Olam is the largest exporter of cashews, pepper and instant coffee in Vietnam, investing US$45 million in a state-of-the-art instant coffee facility and running seven large factories with 1,700 employees across Central and South Vietnam. We are also the third largest exporter of green coffee and a large buyer of Vietnamese rice. Olam currently supplies cotton, wood products, dairy products and wheat into Vietnam.
- We have established sustainability programmes for black pepper, coffee and cashew. We are excited about our future prospects here as the country has huge potential in agriculture