- Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Nov 2017
A/ Job Purpose
- To ensure that products are manufactured with high quality, efficiently, on-time, to specification, in a cost effective and safe manner.
- To train, qualify and supervise subordinates to conform to procedures and requirements.
- To communicate and execute changes accordingly.
- To manage and optimize production resources.
B/ Major Accountabilities
1. Capacity and resource management.
- Work with planners, supply planning to prepare production capacity (machine, tools, fixture, manpower, instruction…) to meet demand of customers
- Define daily to weekly production plan to optimize resources and customer satisfaction
- Improve flexible capacity to fulfill dynamic demand of customers
- Keep reliable of machine/equipment and fixture-tools ready for production orders
2. Daily production execution
- Organize resources (workforce, material, equipment…) to meet daily production plan.
- Drive daily activities to meet target of safety, quality, delivery, cost efficiently (SQDC) aligned with company KPIs.
- Ensure production process adherence to work instructions and comply with company rules, policy
3. Lead employees
- Plan, share and recruit manpower to meet SQDC target.
- Develop organization and empower subordinators to fulfill all requirement
- Make sure subordinates follow work rule/regulations/code conducts, instructions and other requirements.
- Solve conflict and interest of subordinators based on company work rules
- Inspire and synergy subordinator’s morale.
- Training flexibility skill of operators to fulfilled dynamic demand.
- Improve PA/operator’s performance; Conduct periodically performance appraisal and feedback
4. Cooperation other department
- Request Operational Engineers to improve SQDC, production processes and develop operator’s skill and knowledge.
- Feedback to support department or TPU leader to improve service
- Propose communication process and responsibilities with other departments to eliminate task overlap/conflict, build team works.
5. Report and problem solving
- Lead daily Shop-Floor Management meeting (supervisor board)
- Follow all escalation rule in daily works on time
- Fulfill all report as requests of TPU leader and production managers
- Verify reliable of all report from PA/Operators.
1/ Education: Bachelor or Engineering degree or similar level educated outside of VN
2/ Languages: Fluent of Vietnamese English, good in communication for the task requirement
- More than 2 years’ experience in supervisor position of manufacturing environment, electronic industry is referable)
- Experience in production planning (capacity management)
- Used to apply Kanban, Just In Time to control material
- Experience in control Production order through ERP system (SAP, Dynamic, Axapta….)
4/ Specific Knowledge:
- Well understand Vietnamese labor regulation
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and word)
- Good in communication with team leaders, operators and other support Engineers
- Good in reporting skill and escalation process
- Experience in continuous improvement (Kaizen, improvement project)
- Understand basic requirement of ISO9001 system, ISO1400 and OSHA8000 are referable
About Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam
Pepperl+Fuchs is known by customers around the world as a pioneer and an innovator in electrical explosion protection and sensor technology. The company has been setting the standards in quality and innovation for process automation for factory all over the world for over 60 years. We understand the demands of your markets, developing specific solutions, and integrating them into your processes.
We have manufacturing facilities in Germany, Singapore, Indonesia, Hungary, India and Vietnam with over 30 subsidiaries and more than 5,700 employees worldwide. As a company with worldwide activities, we offer many opportunities and excellent prospects for gaining experience in other countries and getting to know other cultures.
In Vietnam, we constructed our first manufacturing building in 2008 with the second building planned for 2018. We started with a handful of employees and grew to over 500 currently. 2016 revenues expected to exceed 36 million USD with over 4 million units shipped to customers worldwide.
At Pepperl+Fuchs Vietnam, you can make your ideas and strengths a reality while constantly pursuing further development opportunities. Our international company offers you transparent decision-making processes, as well as numerous development and training options that create exciting long-term prospects.