Professional Makeup Artist [Trainer] for big Cosmetic Company
- Talentnet , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Jan 2017
- Develop a training document & Demonstrate expert make up product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and proficient in makeup application technique.
- Design & develop seasonal consultant training, advanced modules geared to specific needs, regional sales event, service ritual & specific techniques for BA’s monthly make up look that create a positive customer experience & generate sales
- Evaluates performance of Beauty Advisor and guides working at store to ensure high standard of knowledge and performance
- Handling customer complaints
- Lead all operation & administration for the training class
- Had working experience of Professional Makeup artist in Retail Training (in-class & in-store workshop) at least 3 years, particularly in Professional Make up Brand.
- Able to travelling to train & provide field coaching at provinces
- Good at "Planning & Making presentation”.
- Acts with integrity – honors commitments and behaves consistently
- Proactive and highly responsible can adapt with CPD business fast changing.
- Good command of English
Since it was formed in late 2007 from the Human Resource Services team of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Talentnet has grown significantly to become a well-respected and professional strategic human resources consulting firm. With more than 16 working years of experience in Vietnam labour market and more than 1,000 clients including multi-national, joint ventures, joint stock companies and prestigious local brand, we are offering:
1. Executive Search Service
2. HR Advisory Service
3. Mercer Remuneration Surveys and HR Consulting Service
4. Payroll and HR Outsourcing Service
5. HR training and development Service