Project Manager – Sourcing Department
- Source of Asia , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 30 May 2019
This is a high responsibility and very stimulating position!
Support our clients to find potential manufacturers to optimize their supply chain;
Conduct internal research to source, find and analyze continuously a growing pool of suppliers, whether specifically for customer demand or to develop the activity along with the market trend / competitiveness.
This position requires someone dynamic, organized, motivated and entrepreneur, as well analytic skills. A customer-oriented project manager, to help us conduct analytic missions and lead the clients along with their projects, from the start until the realization.
More precisely, here are the main tasks you will be working on:
1. Tooling & Process Set Up
- With the support and guideline of your manager, you will be in charge of setting up tooling, format and process for the missions
- Based on those, your manager and yourself will also create price list and offers
2. Sourcing Missions
- You’ll be in charge to conduct the sourcing missions from the launch until the reporting;
- The goal would be to assess the potential, based on detailed and verified data, as well as personal inputs from network, and of course your analysis, with the help of your manager;
- Finalize missions and record all data in dedicated tools, in order to have them available for future missions.
3. Additional key tasks
- Through all process, you will be in charge of sharing with your manager the feedbacks from your research, to decide jointly how to constantly move forward
- You will have a monthly activity report to produce and send to your manager which requires rigor and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Very good English mandatory (speaking & writing)
- Experience in merchandising and purchasing and logistic appreciated
- Experience in business development appreciated
- Experience in international company appreciated
- Experience in market studies appreciated
- Business spirit and entrepreneurial mind!
- Curious & eager to discover new fields
- Commercial mind-set and great communication skills!
- Well-organized and polyvalent
- Proactive and autonomous!
- Good knowledge of pack office
About Source of Asia
Founded in 2007, Source of Asia is a company based in Vietnam, specializing in International Business Development in Southeast Asia.
'A LA CARTE SERVICES' TO MATCH ALL YOUR NEEDS
Within the context of globalization and commercial trade acceleration, Source of Asia is your ideal gateway to South-East Asia. SOA is structured to tailor each client individual needs, following four support activities:
- Distribution and Sales support
- Project Management and Country Representation
- Incubation Services
- Sourcing and Trading
With 15-year on-site experience, we built a wide network of experts, suppliers, distributors andhigh level connections, both within the private and public sector. Our hands-on team will provide you with a full range of operational services to thoroughly support your project.
OUR VIETNAMESE HEAD OFFICE: YOUR GATEWAY TO GROW IN THE FAST-DEVELOPING COUNTRIES OF SOUTH EAST ASIA - MYANMAR, LAO AND CAMBODIA
More and more sourcing and investment projects are established in Vietnam, an example being many Chinese factories progressively outsourcing to Vietnam!! Vietnam is the optimal base to expand in South East Asia due to business relationships, regional agreements and customs advantages between those countries. Therefore, our offices enable you to access to four countries and a market of 160 million inhabitants.
A QUALIFIED TEAM STANDING BY YOUR SIDE - CEO’s MESSAGE
“After a decade of experience in the Vietnamese production sector (factory setting-up and management, product development, project management, relationships with local authorities), we created our own company: Source of Asia. Our extensive experience is our main asset to implement your project in the specific environment of emerging countries. South-East Asia is a complex market with a lot of opportunities, let us help you seize them.”