- Wipro Unza Vietnam , Binh Duong - Vietnam
- 700 Competitive
- Posted: 30 Jan 2018
- Responsible for purchases of following categories:
POSM, event marketing, marketing and sales agencies, promotional items.
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating
with suppliers for best purchase price
while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and service.
- Co-ordinate with users and
functional sections to evaluate supplier performance regularly (service and product
quality, new ideas)
- Build up databse suppliers offering
high-quality products and new innovation with reasonable price.
- Follow up feedback of departments about quality of
purchased product and feedback for the supplier.
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of POSM Purchasing experience.
- Experience in FMCG companies is an advantage
- Execellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as service orientation.
- Team player with ability to convince others.
- Good at English (written and spoken).
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
About Wipro Unza Vietnam
Wipro Unza is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Unza has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.