Purchasing Officer (Quảng Trị)
- Saint-Gobain Vietnam , Quang Tri - Vietnam
- 600 Competitive
- Posted: 10 Nov 2020
- Conduct competitive sourcing for assigned categories which is more related to Capex/MRO and third party service at Quang Tri Province.
- Manage effectively end to end purchasing process of Project team in compliance with approved procedure
- Solve related complaints/issue with right manner
- Maintains relationship with vendors or suppliers and negotiates contracts for more complex purchase order.
- Breakdown cost on quotation- TCO application
- Limit sole source in category
- Understand bidding process, Price comparison
- Deal potential local supplier
- Longer Credit term/ at least 30-45days
- Construction - D&B, M&E…
- To develop & manage supplier pool of assigned categories
- At least 3 supplier’s development in MRO/Third-party service
- Supplier performance management for preferred supplier’s yearly
- Understand master data
- Supplier Evaluate
- And Supplier preferred
- Obtain cost-saving as target in KPIs yearly
- Understand cost saving and cost reduction
- Understand cost breakdown
- Giving solution to project team.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
Education: Bachelor degree in specialized in Economics, Foreign Trade…
Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in similar position in MNC organizations or other heavy industry companies.
Computer Microsoft office skills: Good at Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required
- Solution oriented
Language skills: Good at speaking and writing in both English
About Saint-Gobain Vietnam
Saint–Gobain Vietnam belongs to Saint-Gobain Group, the world's largest building material company and one of the world’s 100 largest industrial groups. Established in 1665, the group is organized into four business sectors: Construction Products, Innovative Materials, Building Distribution and Packaging. Saint-Gobain employs more than 180,000 people and operates in 67 countries worldwide. With the market leadership position in each of its core businesses, the Group achieved 2018 sales of €41.8 billion. Saint-Gobain's ambition is "to become the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designing, manufacturing and distributing building materials, providing innovative solutions to meet growing demand in emerging countries, for energy efficiency and the environmental protection".