- Wipro Unza Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Feb 2018
- Handle all activities of buying and payment request document
- Evaluate new vendors and existing vendors performance on regular basic.
- Monitor delivery, manage suppliers in term of cost, delivery, quality
- Develop new sources for supply security and deliver cost saving target.
- Process improvement input
- Assist Purchasing manager or Purchasing Executive
- University graduate
- Ability English communication (both speaking and writing)
- At least 2 years of working experience as Buyer especially purchasing in packaging material, Raw Material
- About 2-year working experience in FMCG or Chemist is referable.
- Good at computer, MS office
- MRP/SAP understanding is referable
- Proactive attitude and good team work spirit.
- Ability to work independently & under pressure.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels.
About Wipro Unza Vietnam
Wipro Unza is a subsidiary of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting of Wipro Enterprise.
Wipro Enterprises Limited is headquartered in Bangalore, India, comprising of two main businesses namely Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering.
Wipro Consumer Care Founded in 1945 as a Vegetable Oil Company, Wipro Consumer Care is one of the fastest growing FMCG companies in India.
It grew from Rs. 304 Cr to 5000 Cr in 2013-14 growing 16 times in last 13 years. Sales Revenue for FY 13-14 stood at US $ 837 Million.
Wipro Consumer Care has presence in 18 countries predominantly in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA regions and in the U K. It has 15 manufacturing units in China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam and has a state of art R&D facilities in India and Malaysia. The company employees over 8500 people from 15 nationalities with women constituting 54% of the total work force.
Wipro Unza has operated in Vietnam since 1996 and is the third largest non-paper personal care businesses in the market with annual double-digit growth and highly-appreciated brands such as Enchanteur, Romano and Izzi. Our vision is to become a leading international FMCG Company where people can develop and realize their potential while creating brands and products that inspires Vietnamese live.