Recruitment Intern (4 months)
- Unilever Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 550 Competitive
- Posted: 14 Sep 2017
- Screen the applicants and arrange the functional test
- Evaluate the applicants by job requirements and qualifications with Managers
- Conduct the initial round, and arrange the interview with the stakeholders and Hiring Managers
- Make weekly reports, and monthly reports per requested
- Other tasks assigned by line managers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented, detail-oriented, time-management skill
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Passionate in working with people and data
- Collaborative, team-work and pro-active to achieve team success
- Good command of English
About Unilever Vietnam
To date, Unilever has invested in Vietnam specializing in Home and Personal Care brands, Oral Care products, Foods and Tea-based Beverages.
In Vietnam, Unilever is committed to “make Vietnamese lives better” through the provision of a wide range of international quality and affordable priced products in health, hygiene and nutrition. Many of Unilever Vietnam’s brands have become #1 household brands in Vietnam, including Omo, Sunlight, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr, Viso, Vaseline, P/S and Surf. Unilever Vietnam is currently operating a factory in Cu Chi while maintaining contract manufacturing relationship with various local SMEs.
It has developed an extensive local network of distributors and retailers. Unilever Vietnam directly employs more than 1600 people. The company is committed to forming strong partnership with local businesses in production processing and material supply as well as packaging.
This co-operation has helped its Vietnamese partners develop their business, ensure more stable revenues and create more than 6000 additional jobs. Unilever Vietnam is also well recognized for its active contributions to social and community programs across Vietnam, which has helped to improve life for millions of people in Vietnam.
In 2010, Unilever Vietnam was honoured by the President of the State the First Rank Labour Medal for its excellent business performance and contribution to the socio-economic development of Vietnam, and on 2011, the Prime Minister’s Award on environmental protection, both being one of the first MNCs awarded with such honour by the State and Government of Vietnam.
Business category: Consumer goods (Branded home & personal care and food and beverage categories)
Employees in Vietnam: 1,600++ employees